Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organising a fundraising event to help us to run the Foodbank our unavoidable costs include the lease on our warehouse premises; running and maintaining the Foodbank van; and admin support.
- Setting up a regular donation to help us with our running costs.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank. This might include, for example, supporting us with expenses incurred in running the van, or leasing the warehouse.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and help with sorting the food donations at our warehouse (this is only required at busy times and on specific days).
- Run a food drive at your offices – but do contact us first so that we can tell you what we are most short of, and make arrangements for collection of the food or for its delivery to us.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.