This is a voluntary post which involves coordinating throughout the year the smooth running of the van and warehouse operations in support of the Foodbank distribution centres and associated projects. Main requirements:
- Must attend the warehouse approximately 5 hours a week, split between a Tuesday and Thursday morning to oversee the warehouse operation.
- Regularly liaise with other key staff within Foodbank.
- Must be proficient in using email and have basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Expect up to 4 hours per week dealing with arising administration matters, most of which can be dealt with from home.
- Will join the Foodbank Committee and be expected to attend committee meetings as required.
Back to News